Search the forum,

Discuss Which valves do I turn to top up boiler with water? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, here is a photo of the valves. Which ones do I need to open in order to top up the boiler please? I presume it’s the ones connected to the braided hose. But why does it have 2 taps on each end?

thanks

Attachments

• 9AE4C860-DE90-462D-9DA8-375AF1FAA47F.jpeg
    9AE4C860-DE90-462D-9DA8-375AF1FAA47F.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 26

Reply to Which valves do I turn to top up boiler with water? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have old un-pressurised heating system and I need to top up the water but I cannot locate the bloody...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Would anyone know which side valve I need to use in order to top up pressure on my boiler. Many Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock