Discuss which ratchet cutter do you use for plastic pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a rocut 28 for the last ten years and its just broken ive bow got some cheapish plastic one which do the job but compared to the rocut they are to big which has reminded me im going to search for rocuts

I actually have 2 - a large one I just use for 25mm MDPE and larger, and 28mm push fit on the rare occasion I come across it. The other is just a standard smaller one up to 25mm and easier to use for the smaller stuff. Sometimes it is easier to twist it round the pipe to help it start cutting. Remember to keep a sharpening slipstone handy and keep the blade sharp. A kitchen steel would do if you don't have an oil stone.

hack saw ratchet cutter... no wait.. just a hacksaw :) for waste anyway ;)

otherwise, milwaukee cordless for barrier/JG/uponor etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to which ratchet cutter do you use for plastic pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I removed the old vanity unit in my bathroom, intending to do a makeover. Finished the shower cubicle, and starting on the vanity. I bought a 2nd...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
L
Hello Please could I have some advice. I recently had an new air source pump and hot water tank system installed. The pipes to the radiators...
Replies
Views
D
small hole in plastic waste pipe which is the better fix ? Hi there need some advice please, i have drilled a small hole in the plastic waste pipe...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock