Search the forum,

Discuss Internal plastic pipes in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

L

Lynda W

Hello
Please could I have some advice.
I recently had an new air source pump and hot water tank system installed. The pipes to the radiators are copper. However, there is plastic pipes to the taps for hot and cold water. I have found a leak in the connection of a plastic pipe.
First question is are plastic pipes that go to the hot and cold water pipes suitable to be used with air source pumps. I had my hot and cold water tanks in the loft before. They have been drained and are not in use any more. I have noticed that the pressure from my taps is much better now.
Second question, are spare parts for these internal plastic pipes still available. The plumbers I have had working in my house recently have never seen plastic pipes and don't know how to fix the problem.
Any advice would be gratefully received.
Thanks Lynda

Any pictures of said pipes are they grey ?

Reply to Internal plastic pipes in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock