Search the forum,

Discuss Which Pop Up Waste? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wild nomad

Hi there,

Was wondering if anyone could suggest a decent pop up waste (the type you push down on the plug and they pop up).

Thanks in advance :)

Not sure there are any decent clicker wastes tbh! None of them will last long I bet. The seals will perish on them - or the spring will break. Too mechanical & in water - the 2 don't help. Just fit what is a standard but decently made one & expect to replace it in a few years.
I have a new Pegler basin Monobloc to fit & it came with its clicker waste. Looks fairly good quality I think.

McAlpine stuff is usually pretty good IMHO

Just had there bath clicker as it is fitted in my new shower bath and the waste is accesible from the top for cleaning so i was very happy

I just fit what comes with the basin tap I'm fitting not had any issues YET

As Tom says, McAlpine defo, cost a bit more but it is good gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which Pop Up Waste? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock