Discuss Where does the time go! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh. And DONT let them in van. I get in and he wants to get in van or fix boilers. It's lovely. Also points out every "gas saver" (GS logo) knows inside of a boiler now tho. He's two and probably shame some level twos!

Yeh. And DONT let them in van. I get in and he wants to get in van or fix boilers. It's lovely. Also points out every "gas saver" (GS logo) knows inside of a boiler now tho. He's two and probably shame some level twos!

Daddy van, daddy van, daddy van. Daddy work shop.....all day! Not got the gas saver yet but he is obsessed with tractors, lorries and bob. Has his own tool kit... Drill boat level screwdrivers etc and loves sitting up front in the cab or running around the back whilst I'm cleaning it out. To me and you it's just work but to them it's a mysterious place we disappear to everyday so you can understand the excitement.

I can remember back when I was about 9/10 years old my dad was the only one with a lorry! How cool was I turning up to school in that! So I can kind of see the fascination with it all

Last edited:
Again you change and get over it very quick my advise do as many as you can when they are first born then slowly ease off as you introduce actual food that's when I let the wife take over nappy duty.

Trust me if you have to do nappies the first 3 months is when you want to do them!

And how you turn round to get the wipes and suddenly it's up the walls, floors and sofa and you are thinking how?

Again you change and get over it very quick my advise do as many as you can when they are first born then slowly ease off as you introduce actual food that's when I let the wife take over nappy duty.

Trust me if you have to do nappies the first 3 months is when you want to do them!

The wife keeps telling me when they go on solids the poo's are really really stinky. And even the look of them is enough encouragement for a gag reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where does the time go! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock