Search the forum,

Discuss Where does the time go! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again you change and get over it very quick my advise do as many as you can when they are first born then slowly ease off as you introduce actual food that's when I let the wife take over nappy duty.

Trust me if you have to do nappies the first 3 months is when you want to do them!

And how you turn round to get the wipes and suddenly it's up the walls, floors and sofa and you are thinking how?

Again you change and get over it very quick my advise do as many as you can when they are first born then slowly ease off as you introduce actual food that's when I let the wife take over nappy duty.

Trust me if you have to do nappies the first 3 months is when you want to do them!

The wife keeps telling me when they go on solids the poo's are really really stinky. And even the look of them is enough encouragement for a gag reflex

The wife keeps telling me when they go on solids the poo's are really really stinky. And even the look of them is enough encouragement for a gag reflex

Nobody warns you! No one tells you! It just happens.

3 months in you think this isn't so bad I'm used to it now I can do this! Then a few weeks later you introduce baby led weaning and boom! It's all levels of wrong there's raisins in it it's a lot wetter and smellier.... You learn why the nappy needs to be fitted securely, because if you don't it CAN and WILL run and projectile straight out of every possible opening on that nappy

Haha yes where does the time go, our eldest was 32 on Wednesday, and I can honestly remember the day he was born as if it was yesterday

Nobody warns you! No one tells you! It just happens.

3 months in you think this isn't so bad I'm used to it now I can do this! Then a few weeks later you introduce baby led weaning and boom! It's all levels of wrong there's raisins in it it's a lot wetter and smellier.... You learn why the nappy needs to be fitted securely, because if you don't it CAN and WILL run and projectile straight out of every possible opening on that nappy

Agh mate, please stop. I am nearly gagging just thinking about it.

Oh it gets worse, wait till there on solids and then get a dose of the runs!

It doesn't matter you just do it without giving it a thought all is forgiven and forgotten when you see all the innocence the world has to offer in moments like this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 32

I once knocked on my neighbours door with Eloise at arms length.

"Please fix this, it smells, it must be broken........."

Luckily she'd heard countless stories regarding my legendary weak stomach concerning horrible nappies........

Luckily she'd heard countless stories regarding my legendary weak stomach concerning horrible nappies........

That is hilarious. I shall have to try that one

that is a proper dad moment you know home made car seats and DIY hair cut sort of dad moment

Good lad give her one from the team!

actually no that's just odd and a bit creepy but now the thoughts in your head enjoy!

Did it!!! No, I am only joking. But, 1 minite in heaven is better than no minutes in heaven

This year just keeps getting better, my bird is pregnant an liverpool fc are bloody flying
Have to say Liverpool are probably my fave club besides my own, gerrard is one of my heroes, love Suarez, sterling is a rangers boy and Rodgers is doing things the right way. You have the best fans in the prem by a country mile, really hope you win it mate

Have to say Liverpool are probably my fave club besides my own, gerrard is one of my heroes, love Suarez, sterling is a rangers boy and Rodgers is doing things the right way. You have the best fans in the prem by a country mile, really hope you win it mate

Ah nice one mate.

its unbelievable what Rodgers has done this season, he has got players playing at levels you'd never expect...

hes got us all believing again

Ah nice one mate.

its unbelievable what Rodgers has done this season, he has got players playing at levels you'd never expect...

hes got us all believing again
Yeh he's worked miracles mate and he deserves everything he gets didn't love him at Swansea found them tedious to watch but with your lot it's so decent. Hope Sturbridge and Gerrard carry it to brazil. And if anyone deserves a title it's the main man Stevie, love the bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where does the time go! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock