Discuss Where does the time go! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bang your heart out mutley ;-), and enjoy it and don't worry about the expense says me now not in 15 years when I got a 18 + 21 st on the same day

Had a friend pay a lot of money to have all sorts of tests and treatments done and took nearly 2 years for it to happen others I know have tried for just as long with no success.

Everyone I know that has fallen pregnant quickly the wife included have all been of the attitude were not trying but we're not being careful either. As a couple we are ready but we have plenty to do in our lives if we don't.

Our 2nd was a complete surprise. Where I'd been fixing up the house we'd been living At the outlaws and nookie was strictly off the books then the wedding night a little drunk and worse for wear a Christopher was conceived no planning no fuss just one of those things.

Don't put pressure on a situation it will ruin the enjoyment of the actual conception and puts unnecessary strains on relationships if itdoesn't happen right away

Thanks guys, this is all encouraging stuff. The only thing coming between me.and the wife getting jiggy with it is....this forum! Although, she is loving reading all your guys posts

I am getting a little worried about my age, not the wifes. Not that my little tad poles will dry out or become lazy but, that I won't be able to play football with my kids. Or any sport for that matter. Which has always been a dream of mine

When you got a toddler and just finished a 14hr shift in black hole of Calcutta you are so tired u can't eat. You will run faster than bolt!

Agree with erm, you nearly always mange to find the energy to play with the kids, even when you have had v little sleep, done 12 hour shift for 5 days. Nothing brings a bigger smile when you walk through the door and the kids come screaming down the hall

Oh the joys of what's to come. I am excited to be able to grow a person and see what they become. Actually have an influence in their development

Puke, p I s s and crap and that's just you, wait till you see what the kid does

Puke, p I s s and crap and that's just you, wait till you see what the kid does

Agh mate, I gag at the slightest block loo. I can't even change my niece and nephews dirty nappies. I heard it smells sweet when it's your own though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where does the time go! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Back