Discuss Where does the time go! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife had a much more stable and easy job, for NHS earning a penny or two. I don't want her to work till sprogs are 5. She's done in and wants to go part time for the mental challenge.

Same as atouch ,Mutley 2 kids here only wage coming in takes a bit of balancing still adjusting to having a mortage and associated things

It happens when it happens mutley.

You are right about wanting to be able to support the family it's built in to the male gene as hunter gatherer. But there is never a right time or perfect time you just change what you do.

As rob said time is never right we lost our first then had to wait ages to get another chance before our first then had to wait a age again for our second then loo and behold they now both have the same birthday

Oldest lad was 2 when i first met the wife. Hes 30 at the end of April. Tried for ages for our daughter, tests and everything. Soon as we stopped worrying and stressing about it then the wife fell pregnant. The youngest followed quickly.

If we had waited for the right time then we would only have the oldest lad.

You know what; it is so weird how something that is so natural can be so difficult. Most of our couple friends have been havong kids these past few yrs and most of them have had to tey for a couple of yrs. It is rare when someone has tried and conceived in the 1st few months

We where considering going for tests before we concieved our daughter then 2 months later pregnant, If you and the wife really wanna have kids dont leave it to late in my opinion

I am getting a little worried about my age, not the wifes. Not that my little tad poles will dry out or become lazy but, that I won't be able to play football with my kids. Or any sport for that matter. Which has always been a dream of mine

Just bang away! It's going to happen just let it happen. Balls to all thus legs in the air sex on a Wednesday at 3.12pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where does the time go! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock