Discuss Where can i get really good quality polished chrome fittings? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trackit2000

Hi all, i seem to be running into the same problem, poor quality chrome fittings. Does anyone know where I can get really good quality chrome compression fittings etc. for exposed piping? The type i'm looking for is polished chrome, as you get in europe and good hotels rather than the chromed casting finish that seems to be the norm. Cheers in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where can i get really good quality polished chrome fittings? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back