Discuss when is gas going to run out? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NO1PLUMBER

was having a chat other day , when is gas going to run out? i was told about 15-20 years gas is left but is it true ?

was having a chat other day , when is gas going to run out? i was told about 15-20 years gas is left but is it true ?
yes,it runs out at 11.57 on the 14 may 2027,so have an early lunch that day

At present there are enough reserves for about 55 to 60 years and no doubt new fields will be found
By that time we should be able to produce a man made replacement
The main concern is cost,it is not cheap transporting natural gas and energy prices are expected to rise greatly,some would say thats why we are having a efficency drive and looking at other energy sourses,wind,solor ect is nothing to do with global warming or being green,its just at present levels of use per head,we will not be able to afford it

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Puddle
Have you not heard of the burgeoning theory that oil is in fact continuously produced
in the planets innards from heated and pressurised hydrogen which is the most common gas in the universe.

It would explain why oil reserves in Saudi and the Gulf of Mexico seems to be replenishing rather than depleting.

Be carefull you may need to be GSR
we just need to find a way of harnessing the hydrogen pressent in water when we do the irish witll be the new energy barons cos having visited both north and south in the last year one thing you paddies aint short of is water

I understand the Japs already made a car that runs on water, well hydrogen from the water.

that car has been running in america, cant remember the state - for several years.
its not widely publicised for the very obvious sould destroying reasons mainly tax

hydrogen in water the answer,and i would,nt be surprised if they have the tech,for mass production for the masses but its all about money,and tax,they could,nt roll it out as we would all become self sufficient overnight.and they would,nt want that.
this techo,wil be kept with the unbreakable glass,the everlasting light bulb,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to when is gas going to run out? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock