Discuss whats the worst/best day you have had in the trade? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
just for a change, as the title says. anyone had a bad day or a really good day or a bad/good job they would like to share? think a post like this one has been done before but nobody ever seems to tell the good bits.

best day, getting paid from awkward customers and dodgy builders, sorry about being cynical

Broke an outiside dodgy stoptap and had push down on the key for 4 hours till aquaforce turned up!

worst day for my mate ,large manhole filled to the brim ,fixing rods to gether ,steps backward and disapears into 12 foot deep manhole ,not at all happy when i got him out

Working on a backed up toilet in one of the local brothels, cut a 4" soil pipe and got atorrent of sh**, pi** tampax and used condoms. Ran outside to be immediately sick on the pavement. Next door was a nice little bistro on lunch service, manager there wasn't too happy as I remember. Ah, drainage work-now why did I ever give it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to whats the worst/best day you have had in the trade? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back