Search the forum,

Discuss What is the connector called for this in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi this elbow came with the cooker hob but my gas engineer asked me to get a new connector to go from the gas pipe to this elbow what is the part called I am an electrician but don’t want to ask him as I will look stupid thank you if possible a link to the connector poss Screwfix

Attachments

• 101DBB0D-D67E-45BE-A810-EB6DE0C43647.jpeg
    101DBB0D-D67E-45BE-A810-EB6DE0C43647.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
Tbh if he doesn’t know how to connect off that best to find a new gas engineer

I wouldn’t trust him then shouldn’t be down for customers to get parts / fittings

Reply to What is the connector called for this in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm going to be fitting a tap like this one: And just wanted to check that this is the correct part for connecting to 15mm copper pipe using compression: https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/flomasta-compression-straight-tap-connector-15mm-x-1-2-/58294 If not, please could someone let me know...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm copper pipe. But this thing is not budging at all its like its welded or super glued on, I am using some water pliers on both points here but its not...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am plumbing in a double basin sink based on the first pic that I mined from a Reddit thread. (happy to accept suggestions on if this is correct as well) My waste pipe is 32mm and mounted in the floor. I will be mostly solvent welding However when I look at the top of the p-trap, I...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
I removed an old shower hose, which was installed by previous home owner at least 12 years ago. Upon removal, the connection is like nothing I have ever seen and I am unable to find any replacement hose of similar connector type. btw: When I removed the hose , there was no loose rubber washer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock