Discuss What did I break? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I don't seem to be able to reply to any threads in the Plumbing Courses section.

PSA
Screen Shot 2013-06-16 at 14.57.20.jpg

Screen Shot 2013-06-16 at 14.57.36.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-13 at 08.08.15.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-06-13 at 08.08.15.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 45
Experienced plumbers not allowed in. We run the threads off topic :)

tumblr_lg9mnxr7RW1qzm6iko1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What did I break? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Morning. Looking at installing a DAB Esybox however space at a premium. Thinking of installing a break tank in the loft (above first floor) rather...
Replies
Views
I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am plumbing in a double basin sink based on the first pic that I mined from a Reddit thread. (happy to accept suggestions on if this is...
Replies
Views
I am fitting a thermostatic shower control. The flow knob fitting has a threaded section - 27mm OD - and it would be helpful to get a nut to go...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock