Search the forum,

Discuss What did I break? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I don't seem to be able to reply to any threads in the Plumbing Courses section.

PSA
Screen Shot 2013-06-16 at 14.57.20.jpg

Screen Shot 2013-06-16 at 14.57.36.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-13 at 08.08.15.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-06-13 at 08.08.15.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 45
Experienced plumbers not allowed in. We run the threads off topic :)

tumblr_lg9mnxr7RW1qzm6iko1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What did I break? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning. Looking at installing a DAB Esybox however space at a premium. Thinking of installing a break tank in the loft (above first floor) rather than going for the combined pump and tank unit. This is replacing a vented system so pipe work goes up there already. Is there any reason I shouldn’t...
Replies
Views
I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge of the cold water pipe and explained that there were two options: 1. Get into the wall with a jackhammer to fix the problem; or 2. Install one of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am plumbing in a double basin sink based on the first pic that I mined from a Reddit thread. (happy to accept suggestions on if this is correct as well) My waste pipe is 32mm and mounted in the floor. I will be mostly solvent welding However when I look at the top of the p-trap, I...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
I am fitting a thermostatic shower control. The flow knob fitting has a threaded section - 27mm OD - and it would be helpful to get a nut to go on it. Can anyone advise what I need and where to get it please?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock