Discuss Weird hot water issue! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit confused! I have a mega flow system, know that boiler and everything is working correctly but have the following problem.

when I first go to the bathroom tap to run hot water in the mornings, I can run fully on for ages but never get any hot water. I turn the shower on for a few moments get hot water straight away. Go back to the sink tap and instant hot water.

its the same in both bathrooms I have.

Have no issue from kitchen downstairs other than hot water can take a little longer to come through but expect as the megaflow and boiler are situated in the loft.

any pointers would be welcome.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Weird hot water issue! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Hi am wondering if I can get some advice on this issue. Shower was working fine until Saturday when the dial only works when turned to cold water...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to get some advice. I live in a three floor house with a gravity fed cold water system for all of the bathrooms. The tank is in...
Replies
Views
Back