Discuss website info in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T & H Plumbing

Hi guys

Building my company website and I have searched alot for ideas and stuff I noticed some sites give there prices and some don't what opinions on posting prices for works on your website????

Hi guys

Building my company website and I have searched alot for ideas and stuff I noticed some sites give there prices and some don't what opinions on posting prices for works on your website????

I spoke to someone about this and they said don't put your prices up as people use them as a haggling tool with other plumbers. Also if they have to phone you then you have a foot in the door so to speak.

I always try and arrange a visit to quote if a largish job. That way they get to see how lovely I am :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to website info in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All - Apologies for what is probably a very sill question but I am trying to get a shower that attaches to my existing bath taps. I want one...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an elderly neighbour getting quotes who has asked for my help and opinion, I don't really have a good one as it is not my area of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock