Discuss Weather in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Meant to be warm this week

Got a job with a chap to help, woman has unvented & bath water stops after about 2 mins running

He's diagnosed it as a valve not letting enough water in to refill fast enough.

Got 3bar pressure on the gauge

Looking forward to it.

Any other interesting (interesting to me is most jobs) being done?

Rct

I've got a creamy full system in a bungalow. 4 rads and a duotec with vertical flue. And a boiler swaps on Thursday and Friday.

Finish a bathroom tomorrow, install an outside oil combi on Tuesday and then starting a utility room and shower room on Wednesday for 9 days. Starta bath out, shower in on the 21st, an ensuite to start 24th and in between all that I have a job in the sticks to complete and handover which is about a day and halfs work. All completed before 5th October as I'm off to Gran Canaria for a week :)

Jonnys back starting his , get ready for it ............ LAST BATHROOM , this time I mean it lol

Aye, righty oh, I believe you, thousands wouldnt :)

Nah its herin doors i have to convince shes heard it all before.
Came back off hol last night, guys bathroom who I start tommorow has just gone on hol today, phone never stopped on hol, been out to a job today, christ knows how much it will ring tomorrow, has to be done whilst hes off, so the pressure is on , again !!
Just had enough of the stress , this is the last one !!!!

I'm going on the triton shower installer course Tuesday and Wednesday as I've got no work on

Then starting a boiler swap Thursday when my gas man gets back

And starting a bathroom on the 21st

I'm going on the triton shower installer course Tuesday and Wednesday as I've got no work on

Then starting a boiler swap Thursday when my gas man gets back

And starting a bathroom on the 21st

Where is the course at plumben ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Weather in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the...
Replies
Views
P
Hi. I have a hot water high pressure problem that my heating engineer (and other engineers that he has spoken to) cannot fix. I’m hoping someone...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock