Search the forum,

Discuss WB Greenstar Intermittent lockout issue in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

We have an outdoor Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25/32 Oil Fired Combi.

We are getting a random lockout fault, code 855 9F. Pushing reset sorts it for a while sometimes an hour sometimes 4 hours.

I can't get hold of the engineer that installed it. Is there anything I could try until he responds?

I have already tried to bleed air from the oil inlet, there wasn't any air, and I have checked the photocell, it's totally clean.

Any other suggestions?

Reply to WB Greenstar Intermittent lockout issue in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some days/ weeks it’s fine and works fine all of the time but on the odd occasion it’s been running cold in the following sequence. It fires up the boiler...
Replies
Views
S
Having a few issues with my combi boiler, its 14 years old now and due to be replaced as we are building extension, but need to get another 10 months out of the combi yet! Was having pressure and lockout issues and the relief vale had activated couple times, expansion tank is fuel of water so I...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with venting through the external wall and I'm reluctant to go with an electric boiler instead (because of the consumption cost)). It's a sealed system. The...
Replies
Views
Experiencing an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 21i conventional boiler if anyone could help! I have previously installed a Tado smart controls system and is all working correctly with my 3 zone s plan system (CH x2, & HW). Boiler fires from the LR (signal) when the Tado calls for heat but...
Replies
Views
I have a 16 year-old Worcester Bosch Greenstar 35 CDi combi boiler, which is recently suffering from intermittent issues with the hot water. I usually get the shout from a family member who’s in the shower and found there’s no hot water. If I’m near the boiler when this happens, I can see the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock