Discuss Water pipe sizing question for hydronic coil in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello

I need help with what pipe size I need to run for a hydronic hot water coil.
Coil specs:
72k mbh
4 gpm
1.5 pressure drop
180 entering temp
142 leaving temp
3/4" coil connection
1650 cfm
620 fpm

Piping is roughly 25 feet from circulator. Pump is a UPS-15-58FC 3 speed circulator.
I am planning to install a 3/4" bell and Gossett gpm circuit setter.

Question is 3/4" pipe from circulator along with a 3/4" circuit setter enough to provide the btu this coil needs?

The boiler is a navien combi working off a primary/secondary loop. And the pipe run goes up approx 20 vertically And 10 feet horizontally.

Thanks in advance

Hi - thanks for posting. Can anyone help out our member?

Reply to Water pipe sizing question for hydronic coil in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On...
Replies
Views
Grundfos advertises their Alpha 1 & 2 pumps (I'm not sure if they just call both versions Alpha now); that it will replace 30 other pump models...
Replies
Views
Grundfos advertises their Alpha 1 & 2 pumps (I'm not sure if they just call both versions Alpha now); that it will replace 30 other pump models...
Replies
Views
Bronze Body DHW Recirculation Pump. Excellent Price. Only ÂŁ77.00 Ex VAT BUY HERE Bronze Body DHW Recirc Pump Model : Bronze pump BRZPUMP-C...
Replies
Views
Back