Discuss Watch Out Interserve are on way out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
Remember Carillion well interserve are on same path, get your lolly if owed. Check with your ‘main’ contractor if Interserve are at the top of the tree
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

"If it could only be like this always – always summer, always alone, the fruit always ripe and Aloysius in a good temper..."
Not a mention of central heating!

Reply to Watch Out Interserve are on way out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock