Search the forum,

Discuss Washing machine waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmart

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
What is the longest length machine waste comes in ?

provided it runs up at the back of the machine to the under side of the work top and then down hill it will empty on gravity just if you go too long you cant get enough falll on the flex get the waste connection as low as possiblei ive got away with five metres the important thing is to avoid dips

Steve its an awkward one, machines in cupboard next to downstairs toilet and customers wanting it into the waste at the sink in there. Kitchens too far away so rules that out.

Hi there can you not bore through wall and run a waste pipe with an upstand..brum

I agree with above comment ^^

If possible try to tee into sink waste low down & run a waste with trap & standpipe for WM.
You could add one extension hose onto the WM hose & it should probably be fine, but I would check with the WM manufacturer, as has been already mentioned, if the machine will be okay pumping out against the longer hose, so you don't get the blame later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Washing machine waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
is it feasible to connect a flo force or saniflo shower pump drain to a washing machine standpipe
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down through slab and out through deadwork into a manhole. I will work out falls from manhole and set the height of the waste water system as required. For...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock