Discuss vokera unica 28he error code 10 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

head scratching

Hi All,
have my boiler has worked fine for about a week and then this error code 10 on display, i reset the boiler and it worked for a few hours more and now always shows the same error code 10, but can anyone give me some advice as to:

1/ should the ignition transformer have an output on the secondary side once the boiler has put 230v to the primary
2/ should i get continuity through the ignition cable from the transformer to the spark electrode.
:confused:
many thanks for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vokera unica 28he error code 10 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have a Valliant Ecotec Plus 637 system boiler that is showing no error codes and S.0 (no demand for heat), but it is not heating. Have...
Replies
Views
Hi I've come back from a two week holiday to find my Baxi boiler displaying an error. It's a Baxi Ecoblue Advance 19 Heat ERP and the error is a...
Replies
Views
Hello, My mum has a Worcester Greenstar HE30 boiler (15+ years old). Since its last service (and possibly coincidentally) it has been making a...
Replies
Views
Woke this morning to no hot water but heating was working fine. Checked the forums and checked all the common problems: Water and boiler pressure...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock