Discuss vokera linea 24 only fires when combustion chamber is removed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markmonty

hi there i have a vokera linea 24 which has been working perfectly for years,now it has decided not to fire up, fault code 03 was showing , i then removed combustion chamber and boiler fired immediately and worked perfectly, when chamber is replaced boiler shuts down , im sure there must be a blockage somewhere but customer has lost book on boiler so i would b greatfull for any advice anyone could give mee, thankyou

Like many on here I could tell you straight away what that problem is, but before I do can you confirm if you're GSR?

yes im gas safe registerd since july this year, still finding out new things and trying to learn but as you can imagine im not very experienced in boiler faults yet, im thinking possibly a fan or air pressure switch but the boiler belongs to an old lady and i dont want to start throwing parts at it and costing her a fortune

Ive sent you a PM. If you contact one of the mods to get access to the Gas Safe Registered Plumbers section you will learn more from the guys. Unfortunately with Gas a little knowledge is dangerous.

Last edited:
yes i got your message,thankyou, its difficult just starting out, got to get hands dirty to learn but i wouldnt attempt anything that could b dangerous ,safety first all the time, thanks ces

One of the mods move this to gas forum then ? So it can be answered in private !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vokera linea 24 only fires when combustion chamber is removed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Morning all, hope I can get some help here without calling out an engineer again. Long story short, we had an old RF mechanical clock-type stat...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock