Discuss Viessmann Vitodens boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pottsy44

Evening all,

just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on these boilers?

Started using them recently haven't had any issues so far :hurray:

Jason

I know they are very well regarded but ive not fitted one yet

Very good boilers

Haven't fitted anything else for the last 6-7 years think there spot on.

Service quite a few. No issues with them. Except for 1 installation, had to change two pcbs on two boilers only months apart. Customer wasn't smiling to say d least.
Having said that, the other 30 odd I service very rarely go. I change electrodes and ionisation probes regularly enough.
They run like clockwork.

There are 100s on an estate near me which give little trouble (council estate) although I did not fit any of them. I do service them as and when. Its a newish contract (2 years) like most domestic equipment its mainly down to the user

thought id jump in here with a question of my own. were havein one of these viessmann vitodens_222-f 26kW unit installed into my house. im putting togeather a parts list and am i right in saying that the unit has integrated circulating pump and expansion tank but no Scale Reducer/ corrosion guard/ filter. ive been given a information brochure and spec sheet from my plumber but its in german and he speaks little english. i could hunt online but saw this post and took the opportunity to just ask . house is supplying 16 rads on 2 separate lines and a single bathroom. no underfloor heating.

thanks

thought id jump in here with a question of my own. were havein one of these viessmann vitodens_222-f 26kW unit installed into my house. im putting togeather a parts list and am i right in saying that the unit has integrated circulating pump and expansion tank but no Scale Reducer/ corrosion guard/ filter. ive been given a information brochure and spec sheet from my plumber but its in german and he speaks little english. i could hunt online but saw this post and took the opportunity to just ask . house is supplying 16 rads on 2 separate lines and a single bathroom. no underfloor heating.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viessmann Vitodens boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock