Discuss Viessmann Vitodens boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
veissman parts are bleedin expensive, just bought some today !!!

I asked about these boilers few months ago if i recall someone on here mentioned pcb's are well iffy.

I fitted two 050 Vitodens for a landlord before Xmas.Both had problems, heating not coming on,intermittingly, external Honeywell clock, I put it down to user error on the first one,but the second one did the same told him to get Viessmann out.They said they had faulty Pcb's and were changing them all.I wonder if that is why they are now supplying a free plug in timer with all the 050's

hammer that was me. Had prob with 2 pcbs on same site. Boilers weren't long outa warranty and supplier didn't entertain
Have to say boilers are pretty good. But my customer with d 2 faulty pcbs mightn't agree

Fitted loads ,,had problems with boilers modulating down ,,after customer had cast iron heat exchanger boilers didn't give out enough heat they were used to ,,also found combis poor with hot water output,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viessmann Vitodens boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back