Discuss Variable flow Water Pump for instant water heater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the heater restricted the flow to heat the water to designated temp
Place the pump in cold inlet will have no effect

So I try to get the pump install in the hot outlet
get a tune-able pump, Set the pump at lower power to avoid the heating element run dry

It wasnt those high power main boost pump, it is similar to those pump build in storage cylinder which boost the pressure.

it is 12kw and are design for shower, def not sink heater,which normally is 3kw.

albion ultersteel direct unvented cylinders, page 6

http://www.albionwaterheaters.com/pdfs/sales/ultrasteel.pdf

120 L cylinder has a recover time of 45 mins with 2x3kw heater
150 L cylinder has a recovery time of 61 mins with 2x3kw heaters

these will be simular figures of other cylinders

also remember the cylinder will start to recover during the first shower not after the second.

so admit your wrong and stop talking rubbish.

Last edited:
2 shower running at the same time, heating recover from 1st shower already involved in the calculation.

120L/5 will last 24min recharge 45min
210L/5 will last 42min recharge 96min

Thanks for giving the information to support what I said before.

2 standard bath need 210L for direct unit according to the product info you provide.
Which take 96min to reheat, with 5L/min last about 42min.

So far it seem the instant set up still better, wait for 2*20min shower only take 40min.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 shower running at the same time, heating recover from 1st shower already involved in the calculation.

120L/5 will last 24min recharge 45min
210L/5 will last 42min recharge 96min

Thanks for giving the information to support what I said before.

2 showers at the same time with 5lpm from a electric heater?

so why did you say 3 hours in another post, your an idiot.

please dont kill anybody but yourself, terra a bit. :banghead:

Last edited:
No normal shower 38 as that is the safety point, if you want it hotter you would need to press a safety switch to unlock to stop people getting burned.
What are you showering, lobsters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Variable flow Water Pump for instant water heater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Background I have a small one-bedroom flat in the roof space in a victorian house. There are three floors below and each floor has a single...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock