Search the forum,

Discuss Van Locks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

Looking at getting some van locks.

i am going to get locks4vans slam locks, does anyone know the best price to get them as locks4vans don't sell them on there site.

Steven

just found them on a site called vanlocks for £58 each much did you pay for yours

Why do you want slam locks? There designed to lock every time you shut them for delivery drivers. Not better tamper security.

Make it more secure. As van's have been broken into. Up here as there better than dead locks

Get an external slide lock. I've for Thule on mine.

Slam locks use the orignal locking mech. They do not make poor van locks better. IE Combo's.
get L4v dead locks. I went to there depot to get mine. Twice since then some scum has tried and failed to get in.

They mean your van is locked all the time. Get tools out close door and its safe. Not fumbling for keys. Ours were very safe. U couldn't open doors easily

sorted i have also sorted something for the forum but i will pm the admin later on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van Locks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the flow/return on each radiator so that I can then grab the right pipe to check which heats up first. There has been an extension done on this house at some...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not been serviced in a long time and oil filters were bunged up as was the nozzle. I decided to service it with hopes it was simple starving of fuel from...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts needed to operate it are now new. The symptoms indicated a broken/seized burner motor or oil pump. I wrongly assumed the motor so I ordered a new one only...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock