Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Van Locks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

Looking at getting some van locks.

i am going to get locks4vans slam locks, does anyone know the best price to get them as locks4vans don't sell them on there site.

Steven

just found them on a site called vanlocks for £58 each much did you pay for yours

Why do you want slam locks? There designed to lock every time you shut them for delivery drivers. Not better tamper security.

Make it more secure. As van's have been broken into. Up here as there better than dead locks

Get an external slide lock. I've for Thule on mine.

Slam locks use the orignal locking mech. They do not make poor van locks better. IE Combo's.
get L4v dead locks. I went to there depot to get mine. Twice since then some scum has tried and failed to get in.

They mean your van is locked all the time. Get tools out close door and its safe. Not fumbling for keys. Ours were very safe. U couldn't open doors easily

sorted i have also sorted something for the forum but i will pm the admin later on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van Locks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock