Discuss Van box in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Been thinking about keeping tools in a van box in the rear garden as house is clogged up with my tools .

Thoughts good or bad idea??

Which tools in particular? If it's just stillsons etc, you'll need to oil them first but would keep any thing electrical there

No Garage and shed is full of logs for the log burner .

Then you would be best getting a log store and freeing up some space in your garage for your tools.
Logs only really need a roof over them and plenty air blowing around them to dry them out.
If you get your hands on an old plastic oil tank that has a flat base, then it would do as a log store if you cut a door in it.

Whats worth more logs or tools?

Money doesn't grow on tree's.
Sorry had to say that!

Keep em in the van like everyone else... Or bring em in & put them under the bed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van box in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
B
My soil pipe on the downstairs toilet seems to be partially blocked. Now I know it can be rodded but I was thinking of another way. With the...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock