Discuss Vaillant, Worcester-Bosch or Broag Rehema? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Storm

Thanks for your help in my other message.

I think we are going to look at a systems boiler so we can keep out hot water tank, but we are moving to a pressurised system. These are the makes that have been recommended by the various plumbers and I wondered what you experiences are ie reliability, ease of getting parts and cost of these parts.

Thanks again.

Vaillant. There I said it. Going off WB. Maybe it's bordom of fitting the same make every bloody time.

used to fit worcestors but now i fit vaillants as they are alot easier to repair and they are a reliable boiler and have a good price tag,

fitted at customers request in last 18 - 24 months:
ideal icos - Broke down within 18 months
main 30he combi - parts leaked from new
Potterton promax - less than 12 months and the fans bust
Vokera Compact - Broke twice within 2 months
Raven heat - Been back to it 3 times for different faults

fitted as recommended by me:
Worcester CDI range - approx 50 fitted in last 18 months zero broke down
Vaillant Ecotec pro and plus range - Approx 15 fitted in last 12 months - zero broke down

Thanks all. I think basically they all seem fine, but you all obviously have your preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant, Worcester-Bosch or Broag Rehema? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock