Discuss Vaillant Turbomax Plus 828E leak at Main Heat Exchanger connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

2021 and I have still got my trusty turbomax plus 828e.Twenty years this year and its had two diverter valves and two plate to plates and tbh only a hand full of services.They deff dont make them like they used to and if looked after they will last longer than a new boiler of today no problems.As long as you have a filter and inhibitor plus stick in a sentinal x200 boiler noise reducer which will keep the internals as clean as can be ya onto a winner

Reply to Vaillant Turbomax Plus 828E leak at Main Heat Exchanger connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a TURBOMax Plus 828E in a small Annex that only has 3 Rads. The boiler Cycles but is only ignited for about 30-40 seconds before...
Replies
Views
Hi We've got a Vaillant ecotec plus 428 that doesn't seem to want to supply any heat to the radiators despite the hot water working just fine...
Replies
Views
I have an old Glow Worm Fuelsaver 40B Mk 2 installed on the kitchen wall. In November, the heat exchanger began making a kettling noise. It’s...
Replies
Views
Hi I fitted a bath/shower 12 years ago and a few months ago it developed a leak. It was basically at a coupler on 40mm solvent where my new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock