Discuss vaillant turbo max, no hot water. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

73anth

hi,my boiler wont light up when i turn the tap on, it lights up ok when the central heating is turned on though.

if i put the heating on , then turn the tap on, it cuts the boiler out, but it keeps lighting then going out.

if i leave the heating on for 5-10 mins, then put the tap on, the water comes through ok.

im thinking diverter valve problem, any ideas?

boiler is about 12 years old, think its a 95e.

regards anth

im thinking diverter valve problem, any ideas?

proberbly right, call engineer to check/fix and be nice and warm this winter.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant turbo max, no hot water. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to get some advise, basically new vaillant regular boiler has been fitted approx 5 yrs ago, i believe it was back boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
When I put the central heating on the hot water gets drawn through the pump but is then being diverted straight back to the boiler instead of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just moved a radiator from one wall to another, straight forward job, heating is working, problem is that on turning on a hot water tap...
Replies
Views
Back