Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant ecotec plus 831 S30 status code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikep

Hi

My heating on this boiler doesnt work, I tried everything. I've got the Drayton digistat +2 wireless thermostat. When I commission it, when I switch on the boiler and press the override button, the green light comes on, but the boiler doesnt fire up. Also, when I do the whole commissioning, i get the 2 lights to come on together. But when I switch on the RF, the red light is supposed to flash about 7 times, but nothing happens. Can anyone give some advice on what is wrong, and what I can do?

thanks
Mike

Chances are that Drayton wireless reciever is kaput! Do you hear the click if you hit the over ride button?

I've changed loads of them!

Two options I'm afraid.
1 get a new one.
2 get someone to come out and see if you need a new one.

When you say commission it I take it you have installed a new one? Did you have a gsr wire it into the boiler? I would say if it is new you have done something wrong. Get someone in who knows what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant ecotec plus 831 S30 status code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Morning all, My Vallient Ecotec Plus 831 is stored in the loft and is connected to Hive. It is coming on randomly at various times of the day, but particularly middle of the night, and staying on until I manually turn the boiler off. Hive schedule is switched off but still comes on. Had an...
Replies
Views
J Hughes
J
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads in the house and a room with UFH. The LLH was introduced as I was finding (before the LLH was fitted) that my old boiler (Vaillant heat-only boiler)...
Replies
Views
Hi wonder if anyone can help. Had no issues last year. Have Valiant ecoTEC plus and Drayton thermostat. I have tended to leave thernostat and just turn boiler on when needed. Its showing 14 and when i set it higher sometimes it comes on sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes it starts and then...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also have an UFH zone in the kitchen. Near the boiler I have 2 port valves which control this part of the system. The boiler has been loosing pressure...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecotec plus 831 (one with small circle buttons) and it has passed gas service not long ago. However, the problem I have is when there is a power cut, once the power has been restored, the boiler says 0c and will not heat water or radiators regardless of what (2 exceptions...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock