Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant Eco Tec Pro 24 Timer not working. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vaillant

Hello,
the hot water works fine, and the clock works and ticks away, but the heating doesn't come on either with the timer or when we turn it to 'on'. The clock we have is the round dial with little pegs round the side to push in to set the timer. We've also turned it off and on, and at the mains as well.
Any ideas how to fix it, please?
Cheers.

call out a technician with the kit and know how to fix it. not being unhelpful but it could be more than just a faulty programmer

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Eco Tec Pro 24 Timer not working. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much easier to use!) This one keeps turning itself off. The hot water seems to work and is always warm. The heating also works but for random amounts of time...
Replies
Views
T
I have an Ideal Logic+ 30 combi boiler which was running fine up until a power cut earlier today. Now it's stuck saying "timer or room stat off" whilst in Winter mode and the central heating won't come on unless manually triggered by the thermostat by increasing the temp. I've tested the...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter valves (all about 10 years old). We also use a Hive thermostat.

When I boost the hot water with Hive, the receiver near the boiler shows it's...
Replies
Views
Hi We've got a Vaillant ecotec plus 428 that doesn't seem to want to supply any heat to the radiators despite the hot water working just fine. Of some importance (I think) is that there is no radiator symbol displayed on the boiler screen, only a tap. We have a wireless thermostat (Altech...
Replies
Views
Hello, Hoping someone can help! Not sure what else to try. We have a Vaillant eco tec boiler and we also have a Vaillant auro stor water heater, but for the last two months all of our hot water is coming out Lukewarm. When we first moved in it worked perfectly and the water was super hot. Our...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock