Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Logic+ 30 combi - timer or room stat off in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

T

tomdrawsstuff

I have an Ideal Logic+ 30 combi boiler which was running fine up until a power cut earlier today. Now it's stuck saying "timer or room stat off" whilst in Winter mode and the central heating won't come on unless manually triggered by the thermostat by increasing the temp. I've tested the thermostat's (Salus RT500RF) connection to the receiver and that is working fine.

The dials on the boiler were set to the below and worked fine with no messages on the LED screen.

Preheat: off
Water temp: max
Central heating temp: eco
Mode: Winter

When we first moved in a couple of months back we did have a similar problem with the "timer or room stat off", however I figured out this was being caused by the thermostat having frost protection mode turned on. I've checked the thermostat and frost protection is turned off. I've toggled it on and then off again to see if this might clear the boiler but it didn't.

Could anyone offer any advice on this?

Thanks for replying. Yes it does and I believe I've done a reset correctly according to the instructions in the manual.

I don't actually know. What would I need to look for to find out? I can't see anything attached externally to the house in the vicinity of the boiler.

1655146926564.png

Reply to Ideal Logic+ 30 combi - timer or room stat off in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock