Discuss Unvented system - hot water not very hot. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was previously 500mm D1 maximum length to tundish, but recent years was changed to 600mm.
The instructions and regulations description and drawings can be a bit confusing I must admit.

This was the original wording: "..The tundish shall be located not more than 500mm horizontally from any valve discharging to it" which taken together with the diagram makes me think it was installed correctly at the time.

The wording has now changed to: "..with no more than 600mm of pipe between the valve outlet and the tundish"

Yea you done it wrong and will give a false reading

My contribution is very simple my friend , working on an unvented cylinder requires a qualification that we have to pay for , it maybe your cylinder but you are not qualified to work on it , do you touch your boiler when you are not qualified to work on it ? , I hope not

Thats why its a secret

My contribution is very simple my friend , working on an unvented cylinder requires a qualification that we have to pay for , it maybe your cylinder but you are not qualified to work on it , do you touch your boiler when you are not qualified to work on it ? , I hope not

Thats why its a secret

Nice attitude....

Yea you done it wrong and will give a false reading

All I said was that I had checked it was pressurised, not that the reading was correct. I checked it was pressurised the day before the engineer came to service it. He did go into the loft so I assume he checked the reading, although presumably he wouldn't have been able to get an entirely accurate reading himself with it still in situ?

Anyway, its obvious this thread isn't going anywhere so this will be my last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unvented system - hot water not very hot. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
Tiffel 20-50 boiler will not fire up. Screen shows ambient temp approx 20 degrees with a symbol of a flame. Got the settings just for hot water.
Replies
Views
B
Hi everyone, I have a Santon Premier Plus PP120E (unvented direct immersion heater) fitted with two thermostats, which provides hot water to taps...
Replies
Views
Bridog
B
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock