Discuss Underground water pipe sizes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SandyMac

I've done alot of on-farm plumbing with blue 20mm and 25mm water pipe and plasson fittings. I need to join some blue to some old black poly. I think I'm right in saying that blue is measured externally, but the older imperial black is measured internally, in which case it is 3/4". Can I use a 25mm plasson compression fitting on the black, or will I need to get a metric to imperial connector? I think the Philmac ones do both??, but I can't seem to get on so well with them. Any advice gratefully received.

Hi Plasson do a range of fitting for your needs. Cut a bit of and take it to the merchants so as to match both inserts and external diameter required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Underground water pipe sizes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All After having pooling water on my drive, I dug down around to find: Black pipe poly/plastic dug 450mm deep spraying water at mains...
Replies
Views
Hi, grateful for any advice I need to connect a dishwasher waste water outflow pipe 25mm to 50mm waste pipe. Is there a joining piece anyone can...
Replies
Views
Looking for advice please, our plumber has left us in it and I think I may know why. So they where supposed to be fitting a cloakroom sink...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock