Currently reading:
Underground water pipe sizes

Discuss Underground water pipe sizes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SandyMac

I've done alot of on-farm plumbing with blue 20mm and 25mm water pipe and plasson fittings. I need to join some blue to some old black poly. I think I'm right in saying that blue is measured externally, but the older imperial black is measured internally, in which case it is 3/4". Can I use a 25mm plasson compression fitting on the black, or will I need to get a metric to imperial connector? I think the Philmac ones do both??, but I can't seem to get on so well with them. Any advice gratefully received.

Hi Plasson do a range of fitting for your needs. Cut a bit of and take it to the merchants so as to match both inserts and external diameter required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Underground water pipe sizes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock