Search the forum,

Discuss Trying to find waste water connection...help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tirednconfused

Hi,

Can someone tell me where the waster water bit that connects to the washing machine is, in the far left/far right pictures below?

WP_20150823_20_12_37_Pro.jpgWP_20150813_10_25_21_Pro.jpgWP_20150823_20_10_34_Pro.jpg

(The middle pic is of the top part of the set up)

Is it missing? Do I need to buy the part? If so, where does it go?

Please help me guys :/

Middle pic where that spigot is blanked off on the white kitchen trap. Needs a new spigot to connect washing machine in. Take photo and go to a plumbers merchants.

Or put a proper separate waste system in for the washing machine. Sorry but dislike multifunction sink waste systems,; they are nothing but trouble. Had to many customer complaining about food waste from the sink blocking the washing machine sump.

Or put a proper separate waste system in for the washing machine. Sorry but dislike multifunction sink waste systems,; they are nothing but trouble. Had to many customer complaining about food waste from the sink blocking the washing machine sump.
if its fitted properly waste cant get in the machine its all about keeping the pipe up high as possible and running down to the trap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trying to find waste water connection...help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
My mum is trying to connect a washing machine and dishwasher in her kitchen. She got a guy out to do the job and he ended up making a hole in her washing machine hose and ramming the dishwasher hose into it, held together with masking tape and charged her 200 quid for the privilege of her...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved the washing machine into the garage and it will not drain. I wonder if it's something to do with the way I have installed the waste? The washing machine is only a month old and was working fine this morning before re-positioned. I put an 1100mm hoorizontal run at around...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I have a leak problem behind the washing machine. It's a pipe that is leaking directly into a drain. It used to drip but now is leaking a steady stream without stopping. Seems to be coming from water heater but I cannot tell. It is cold water. When I turn off the main water supply, it...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
Hi, Installing 2 new bathrooms, property only had 1 bathroom and the waste went into a cast iron soil stack which has now been replaced. I really don't want to notch the joist to get the waste out. I was thinking can I run the waste connected together to the outside in 40mm? So the bath...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm new to the forum, hope you are all well and enjoying this lovely weather. I am on the hope I could get some answers to my question if you can help me out please. I am moving my washing machine to the bottom of my garage and I'm after for advice on the best arrangement for the waste...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock