Discuss Trevi boost shower issue ad overflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

If you’re not going to read my posts I won’t bother helping any more.
I do read your posts, i have said i have looked for a non return valve and only found one on the cold supply, as its looks like the cold supply pushing the hot back (mains v gravity) i was hoping to solve the problem by finding a faulty valve on the hot side which is not there, the Trevi boost shower has no internal non return valve

I do read your posts, i have said i have looked for a non return valve and only found one on the cold supply, as its looks like the cold supply pushing the hot back (mains v gravity) i was hoping to solve the problem by finding a faulty valve on the hot side which is not there, the Trevi boost shower has no internal non return valve
If there never was a non return valve on the hot i'm trying to understand why this issue has occurred, it may well need one but this issue has never been a problem in the past

Ok . Well if there is no nrv and never has been and it used to work fine : the only thing I can think of is that there is an o- ring in the body of the valve that prevents the crossover of cold to hot which you are now experiencing. Is it possible this was misplaced/moved/ damaged not greased up when you replaced the cartridge?

Reply to Trevi boost shower issue ad overflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
When I turn on the shower or bath, initially the pump runs (quite loudly) and only a trickle comes out. I have to alternate turning on the bath...
Replies
Views
Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock