Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Tools for Ceramic Tap Removal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terry2469

Hello, what type of 'key' is used to get the chrome lever off ceramic valves?

Hello, what type of 'key' is used to get the chrome lever off ceramic valves?
I sometimes use the blade on my 'key' ring to remove the plastic caps to locate the screw underneath but we will need a but more of a clue or a photo, that's always good.
Terry, there are thousands of lever taps out there & loads of different ways they use for securing the levers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tools for Ceramic Tap Removal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a kitchen mixer tap with quarter turn levers and the cold side started dripping. I took out the ceramic valve and replaced it with one from...
Replies
Views
I've replaced the ceramic valves on my kitchen tap, but the new valves are freer turning than the old, and the levers move down from a partial...
Replies
Views
i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then...
Replies
Views
I have quarter turn taps in my downstairs bathroom, the sink taps were getting a bit stiff so I replaced the insides with Flomasta 1/2" BSP...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question. I have a leaking kitchen tap. I'm a bit confused on the part I need to get. On Screwfix I can see "Flomasta 1/2 inch BSP...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock