Discuss toillets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

graham1030

Hi,

Where do you guys usually buy your toilets from when fitting new ones? Struggling to find a decent seller.

Thanks

You will only struggle if you are hanging around Big Diy stores ,get yourself to a proper plumbers merchants and your cup will be overflowith :)

Yes! Plumbers merchants!

The one by us seems far cheaper than B and Q or any of them.

What you after Graham, I may be able to point you in the right direction.

Just a good quality, well priced new toilet. There are no specific requirements as there is plenty of room so any type would fit.
Any recommendations of brands of toilets and merchants would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to toillets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock