Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss toilet leak from pvc pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

hi i have a drip leak from the bottom of this pipe
see attached how do i fix it is there a video
that would help me
cheers

Attachments

• leak.jpg
    leak.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 15
  • pipe.jpg
    pipe.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 12
The only chance you have of a quick fix is to try and tap the outer ring back over the rubber connector.
Tap the outer plastic ring away from the pan.
If that doesn't fix it, plan b is to remove pan and put a new connector on.
Problem with that is you have a skew pan - pan outlet to the left.
If you break the pan removing it, an new skew pan will cost you @ $400.00.
They are expensive for the reason that only 1 company makes them and if you need one, you will pay the price.

Reply to toilet leak from pvc pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock