Discuss Timer powered and hot water zone valve works but not heating?!! in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooly89

Gas Engineer
Hi Guys,

I am in the process of replacing a old vaillant thermocompact with a new ecotec plus 624. I have wired the old timer(ACL)back in as normal, permanent live to live on boiler main block and switch live to RT230 and taken link out at 24v RT. there is power to the timer and boiler as expected, hot water switch appears to be working as zone valve moves over when turned on at timer, however when heating is turned on at the timer the demand LED comes on but no voltage at the stat at all....any ideas?

Cheers

Pooly

I'd like to help but, if you read my posts you'll see, wiring is not my strong point :)
I know this doesn't really help but it might encourage someone else to contribute. Someone who knows more than I do that is.

It's ok guy's, slept in between and worked out how they'd wired the system, all sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Timer powered and hot water zone valve works but not heating?!! in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a CH circuit on a 2 way zone valve. It’s a long circuit with 15 rads on it but rather than shutting down the last 5 rads in the circuit...
Replies
Views
A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hoping to check if I have a genuine fault, or something I've overlooked. I've just moved into a my first house with a conventional...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to get some advise, basically new vaillant regular boiler has been fitted approx 5 yrs ago, i believe it was back boiler...
Replies
Views
HI folks, this post is a follow up to my post relating to my single pipe heating system. In summary, I have a house built in 1980 (I bought it 2...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock