Search the forum,

Discuss Thermostic shower replace valve in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Angela Butler-Harvey

I have the above shower/bath thermostatic mixer shower/tap. Have got very hot water everywhere else in the house, but only luke warm from this outlet. Assuming either thermostat on it has gone or one of the many valves is defect. Is it easy to replace the thermostat?

Reply to Thermostic shower replace valve in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, I currently have one of these shower heads fitted in my bathroom : Milan Rectangular Rainfall Shower Head + Water Blade | Victorian Plumbing UK -...
Replies
Views
Jarrod
J
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in the property over 10 years and it's never been this bad before. The combi boiler was checked and is ok. The hot water from taps is uneffected and...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was working fine for a coupe of months however now the valve has started misbehaving which is resulting in having to turn the temperature valve round further...
Replies
Views
Can anyone please advise which replacement shower mixer valve thermostat I need foe this shower control
Replies
Views
Got a porcelanosa shower mixer and i need to change the thermostatic valve. It shows that a special tool might be required to remove it. Can u advise? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock