Search the forum,

Discuss replacement shower mixer valve thermostat in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Can anyone please advise which replacement shower mixer valve thermostat
I need foe this shower control

IMG_0393.JPG

Reply to replacement shower mixer valve thermostat in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc) the shower runs at the right temperature for much of the time but suddenly changes to run cold, usually during the hair rinse time, for no apparent...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Hi has anyone ever renew a thermostatic shower cartridge on a Firedearth shower in photo I’m trying to find replacement Firedearth will tell me the manufacturer of mixer
Replies
Views
Is there a direct drop-in replacement for a Mira 8 exposed shower mixer valve? My father-in-law says it was fitted 30 years ago. Spares no longer available. The critical dimension is the gap between the nuts that attach to each side of the valve body. Has anyone done this replacement?
Replies
Views
I need to change my shower mixer and I have a unvented hot water cylinder. Is it sufficient to turn off the mains? Do I need to drain the cylinder? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock