Discuss Thermostat (manual, M30x1.5) does not fit on radiator (too large) in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I bought a M30x1.5 thermostat and was hoping to fit it onto the radiator (there is currently no thermostat attached), but it does not fit (the thermostat connector is too wide, see photos). Do I need an adapter or something, or a different thermostat? Thanks!

Attachments

• radiatorside.jpg
    radiatorside.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 14
  • radiatorTRV.jpg
    radiatorTRV.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 14
  • radiatorTRV-toowide1.jpg
    radiatorTRV-toowide1.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 15

Reply to Thermostat (manual, M30x1.5) does not fit on radiator (too large) in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some advice. I am trying to replace the manual radiator valves on a towelrail with a TRV: I ordered a Myson 2TRV15SN, and the tail...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock