Search the forum,

Discuss "The Part P Doctor" by Alan Lynch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
do some research my friend on our wee island no foxes no magpies no moles no grey squirrels and defo no ferrets in fact the only thing that lets this beautifull island down is me.A brummie but I think they have come to love me over the years..brum

do some research my friend on our wee island no foxes no magpies no moles no grey squirrels and defo no ferrets in fact the only thing that lets this beautifull island down is me.A brummie but I think they have come to love me over the years..brum

Now we know what the locals ate, best watch out;-)
As a kid growing up in Scotland, I've been to your wee island a few times.

Yes, I have it and found it useful, easy to understand and well laid out. Perhaps in part a little patronising but still helped me get my head around testing in particular

Yes, I have it and found it useful, easy to understand and well laid out. Perhaps in part a little patronising but still helped me get my head around testing in particular

I like "patronising", thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to "The Part P Doctor" by Alan Lynch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock