Discuss "The Part P Doctor" by Alan Lynch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Any of you guys got this book and have an opinion on it?

do some research my friend on our wee island no foxes no magpies no moles no grey squirrels and defo no ferrets in fact the only thing that lets this beautifull island down is me.A brummie but I think they have come to love me over the years..brum

do some research my friend on our wee island no foxes no magpies no moles no grey squirrels and defo no ferrets in fact the only thing that lets this beautifull island down is me.A brummie but I think they have come to love me over the years..brum

Now we know what the locals ate, best watch out;-)
As a kid growing up in Scotland, I've been to your wee island a few times.

Yes, I have it and found it useful, easy to understand and well laid out. Perhaps in part a little patronising but still helped me get my head around testing in particular

Yes, I have it and found it useful, easy to understand and well laid out. Perhaps in part a little patronising but still helped me get my head around testing in particular

I like "patronising", thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to "The Part P Doctor" by Alan Lynch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Do any of you guys use this type of reducer? It doesn’t have an olive and the bottom part of the brass compresses onto the pipe by the looks of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Some advice needed please re a 3 year old combi gas boiler. The hot water works but no heating. A gas engineer was already booked to do the annual...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock