Discuss The Good Morning Thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey and damp here at the moment....but who cares it's a bank holiday weekend coming up.....hope it improves for the weekend though....regards Turnpin:)

s1464.gif

Crappy weather here today in South London. :(

London cloudy but ok, could be always worst couldn't it?
Few small jobs and going home to watch box . Anyone watching Joshua and klitschko?

We are at friends house later, drinks and games. Going to try and convince him to buy it.

Morning friends. Lots of work today. Two of our client will visit us today.

Morning all :). Nice and sunny here, van not cleaned properly this weekend. It kept raining on and off :(

Morning all off today wife has hospital appointment ....don't be working too hard now you guys and girls....regards Turnpin:)

Morning g all just having a cuppa and getting ready for a spot of retail therapy...well that's what the Mrs calls it....have a good day....regards Turnpin:)
Morning with coffee make the hole day good and perfect

Morning all. Nearly the end of the week again. Finishing off a couple of jobs or anything running into next week?

Morning :) Been super busy this week and Dan is out at meetings all day today but the weather is lovely!

What the he'll is it?:D:p
A breakfast with full of love ... I don't know what you get but I GOT lovely made avocado with Chili, lemon, garlic, salt and pepper, topped with poached eggs. Freshly made tea and fresh prest orange juice, could t be better !!!

Show me your plate mate will see what you've got;)

Nice sunny day here :).

It could have been very miserable here today. Stopped likely lads helping their self to my tools last night. Police not interested unless they were still there :mad::mad::mad:. Like they are going to wait in their car till the police arrive. I bet they will be back. I parked my van almost touching my car:(:(

Good morning plumbers :)

Wishing you Guys a great plumbing week loads of trouble,problems,leaks and of course Rubbish:D

Have a great one :p:D

I have lost my phone somewhere in the house and cannot find it at all - it is doing my head in

Good morning lads,

I just finished yesterday 22:15 :/ and I am already on my way to the next big job. I wish you guys a nice day

Kind reg,
Ron

Afternoon :) been up since 3 working well servicing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Good Morning Thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon we have recently had a grundfos alpha2L 15-60 130 pump fitted to our central heating system and we're experiencing an issue. Once...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, just after some advice. So I have a nest thermostat installed an a Worcester boiler. Now when I had my nest installed, the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock